- Please wear comfortable, formfitting clothing.
- Cell phones silenced for your relaxing pleasure and others.
- For the safety and the maximum benefit of all, clients will not be granted admission 5 minutes after the start of the class.
- Pilates packages expire 3 months from purchase date.
- No refunds, only exchanges and studio credit.
- Chewing gum is not permitted in the studio.
- Gift certificates are available online or in the studio.
- Reservations are available online or by calling the studio, space is limited.
- Online scheduling is available for new clients and members.
- Shoes are not permitted in the mat room.
- Please where non-scented deodorant. No heavy perfumes.
Private Session Cancellation Policy
- For Private Single and Duet Appointments: We require 24-hour cancellation for all private appointments or the session will be charged in full.
Group Class Cancellation Policy
- Reformer equipment classes: 24-hour cancellation notice or the full charge for the class will be deducted from your package.
- All mat classes: 2-hour cancellation notice required. If client “no shows” or late cancels a reserved class, there will be a $19 service charge put on your account.
We encourage you to put yourself on the waitlist for any class you’d like to attend that’s full. People cancel classes every day and there’s usually a good chance you’ll get in.
When your spot opens, an email is automatically sent confirming your reservation, at which point you can hit “reply” to that email with a “yes, I’ll be there” message. If that email is sent any day PRIOR to the day of class, we assume you will be here. If it is the SAME DAY as your class we will also call you to confirm your reservation.
If you CANNOT attend your class it is your responsibility to cancel as soon as possible, either online, or by reply to your confirmed reservation email, or call us at 503-224-5073. Late cancellations and no shows will be charged the standard $19 drop in fee.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of class and if you cannot do so, call us. If you are NOT here early and don’t call to let us know you’re coming your space will be given to the next person in line once class begins.