- Please wear comfortable, formfitting clothing.
- Cell phones silenced for your relaxing pleasure and others.
- For the safety and the maximum benefit of all, clients will not be granted admission 5 minutes after the start of the class.
- Pilates packages expire 3 months from purchase date.
- No refunds, only exchanges and studio credit.
- Chewing gum is not permitted in the studio.
- Gift certificates are available online or in the studio.
- Reservations are available online or by calling the studio, space is limited.
- Online scheduling is available for new clients and members.
- Shoes are not permitted in the mat room.
- Please where non-scented deodorant. No heavy perfumes.
Private Session Cancellation Policy
- For Private Single and Duet Appointments: We require 24-hour cancellation for all private appointments or the session will be charged in full.
Group Class Cancellation Policy
- Reformer equipment classes: 24-hour cancellation notice or the full charge for the class will be deducted from your package.
- All mat classes: 2-hour cancellation notice required. If client “no shows” or late cancels a reserved class, there will be a $10 service charge put on your account.